Technical sessions will be divided into key themes. Authors will present their papers in English to an audience in a lecture style format with some time for questions from the audience.
The conference will focus on practical papers on the following themes:
- Blast Design Management
- Blast Vibration and Seismology
- Blasting Work Experiences
- Construction, Mining & Quarrying (Blasting)
- Demolition Blasting
- EU Directives & Harmonisation Work
- Explosive Detection for Security
- Health, Safety & Environment
- New Applications and Training
- Technical Development
ICE Krakow Congress Centre is located in the very heart of Krakow, opposite the Wawel Royal Castle, right next to one of the main transport hubs. The facility can be reached by car from Kraków airport, the railway and bus stations, and from any other part of Krakow.
If you have any queries or wish to express your interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org